2950 Whitehaven Rd. [MAP]
Grand Island, NY
Cemetery Guide Map
On Sept. 17, 1955, permission was granted by Bishop Joseph A. Burke to purchase approximately 160 acres of land on Grand Island for future cemetery use. The cemetery was consecrated by Bishop Burke in 1956.
The land, located on Whitehaven Road one mile west of the New York State Thruway, was intended to serve Catholics of the Tonawanda, Grand Island and Niagara Falls areas.
The rural setting of this spacious cemetery enhances its rustic appeal.