Bishop's Message | Memorials | Contact Us | Diocese of Buffalo
Search
You are here:   LOCATIONS > St. Adalbert

St. Adalbert Cemetery

6200 Broadway [MAP]
Lancaster, NY 14086

1621 Dale Road[MAP]
Cheektowaga, NY 14225

(716) 681-3090

Mon-Fri, 8a-4p, Sat, 9a-Noon

All cemetery grounds are open from 7:30 a.m. until dusk
All mausoleum buildings are open daily from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m.



Catholic Cemeteries of the Diocese of Buffalo entered into an agreement with St. John Kanty Church to manage St. Adalbert’s two cemeteries. (St. Adalbert Church is now the responsibility of St. John Kanty Church through canonical merger). The two cemeteries, one located on Dale Road in the Town of Cheektowaga and the other on Broadway in the Town of Lancaster, continue to operate and serve families as they have done so faithfully for many years.

In response to increasing demand, St. John Kanty Garden Mausoleum was built in 2014, adding 368 crypt spaces and 376 niches for the placement of cremated remains. The mausoleum was dedicated at a special Mass on Saturday, June 28, 2014. An inspiring bronze statue of St. John Paul II looks out from the top of a new columbarium at St. Adalbert’s Cemetery, as we honor one of the Catholic Churches’ newest Saints.  The columbarium has 80 niches that can house up to 160 sets of cremated remains and is the main feature of the new St. John Paul II Burial Garden which will eventually feature over 1,000 graves, with both monument and flush marker options. In addition, a much needed renovation of the office space was also completed. For more information on St. John Kanty Garden Mausoleum please call 681-3090.